Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

ethno

 Der März steht vor der Tür und mit ihm zusammen auch die wärmeren Temperaturen, worauf ich mich, 

wie alle anderen, sehr freue. So verabschiede ich den Februar mit einem schlichten Outfit, welches 
ich mit ein paar Accessoires aufgepeppt habe. Was sagst Du dazu, zu schlicht oder magst Du es?

I say goodbye to the month of February with a simple outfit that I've upgraded with accessories.
What do you say to simple or you like it?
Necklace:   Six via C&A
Sonnenbrille:   H&M
Mantel:   Zara
Tasche:   Migros
Stiefeletten:   Anna Field via Zalando





Follow on Bloglovin

9 Kommentare:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit. Love the hair and bag working with each other. And adore the necklace very much.

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Precioso abrigo, el collar muy bonito!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heyyy!
    I love this cute little bag ^_^
    Thank you for the comment! Of course I would love us to follow each other, I actually just did! Feel free to do the same :)

    Kisses and keep in touch ♡

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich find das Outfit sehr schön, der Mantel ist einfach super! Und durch Kette und Tasche ist doch für Abwechslung gesorgt!
    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
    Katja

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich liebe diese Farben! Ich habe Dir eine Mail geschickt :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I really love your coat and statement necklace! you look awesome!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. sorry for later reply, thank you for comment on my blog, i saw other blog, awww, I also have cat like you, she sleeps like that in the box :) and yes I wanna follow each other, I am following you from now, hope you follow back.

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for commenting! I Love it, to read every single comment :-)